1. The gang heads to Juan Pablo’s hometown - Miami - which means he gets to see his daughter Camilla
2. And take his shirt off
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 11
3. Juan Pablo’s cousin is super excited to show his braces off on TV
4. The girls are staying in an amazing penthouse
5. Sharleen gets the first “One on One” date
SEA his city! GET IT?
6. Their date starts out well
7. Then they go to this sweet island
8. Seems like things are going great, right?
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 12
9. But Sharleen is not so sure…
10. Nikki is pretty excited to get the second “One on One” date
11. Juan Pablo takes Nikki to meet his parents and his baby mama, Carla
Carla is pretty hot
12. And even his daughter Camilla
This seems pretty important
14. Meanwhile, in the least shocking surprise ever…
15. Juan Pablo is probably surprised, but he understands
16. But he is also actually pretty upset
17. Chelsie, Renee, Clare, and Andi are left to go on the Group Date
18. Which comes with a rose!
19. The date starts out on a Seaplane, because money
20. Chelsie thinks showing Juan Pablo notes from her parents will be the key to his heart
He’s laughing at you, not with you Chelsie
21. Andi gets emotional like Andi does
22. She also gets the rose guaranteeing her a Hometown Date
23. Andi has never heard Latin Music before… Really?
24. Clare and Nikki don’t get along- Clare calls Nikki a “piece of work” and Nikki responds with
25. This leads to a pretty icy Cocktail Party
26. Until the Angel of Death shows up
27. The final three roses go to…
28. Chelsie’s exit goes about as about as well as expected
29. Hopefully Juan Pablo can find the strength to make it through the Hometown Dates next week
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵