1. Getting used to that awful smell.
2. Getting by on no sleep.
3. Stepping lightly.
4. Wearing the same outfit for days.
5. Abandoning all hygiene.
6. Staying indoors for weeks.
7. Being okay with a mess.
8. Never having enough food.
9. Going on constant supply runs.
10. Baby proofing your home.
11. Understanding nonverbal language.
12. Constantly seeing poop and baby spit.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!