Debuting in chains nationwide today, the Hot Mess Burger from Jack in the Box is the first fast food item to accurately describe your Saturday night spent downing shooters at Pistol Pete’s. This jumbo beef patty is topped with jalapenos, onion rings, and pepper jack cheese, all on sourdough bread. It’ll also be blowing up your TV sets during Super Bowl XXXXVII in the form of this ’80s-inspired ad:
Jack in the Box’s commitment to their hair band backstory doesn’t end there. To promote the Hot Mess Burger, they’ve cranked out some limited edition Meat Riot t-shirts and even put their made-up song on a custom Pandora station called Power Moves. Oh, and if you thought those 20 seconds were all that existed of the “Hot Mess” music video, guess again.
4. Hungry? Check out more burgers at Thrillist.com
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀