Debuting in chains nationwide today, the Hot Mess Burger from Jack in the Box is the first fast food item to accurately describe your Saturday night spent downing shooters at Pistol Pete’s. This jumbo beef patty is topped with jalapenos, onion rings, and pepper jack cheese, all on sourdough bread. It’ll also be blowing up your TV sets during Super Bowl XXXXVII in the form of this ’80s-inspired ad:
Jack in the Box’s commitment to their hair band backstory doesn’t end there. To promote the Hot Mess Burger, they’ve cranked out some limited edition Meat Riot t-shirts and even put their made-up song on a custom Pandora station called Power Moves. Oh, and if you thought those 20 seconds were all that existed of the “Hot Mess” music video, guess again.
4. Hungry? Check out more burgers at Thrillist.com
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Donald Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻