1. Your last free summer disappeared.
2. So even though you worked all summer, you're still broke AF.
3. And that was before you had to buy books.
4. Oh and not to mention senior pics, graduation announcements, and your cap and gown.
5. You don't schedule any classes before 10 a.m., but even that is too early.
6. You only need one class to graduate, but have to take five other classes to be a full time student to keep that scholarship.
7. So your stress-free semester has turned into “help I’m drowning because of busy work”.
8. Therefore you skip all that you can and almost get an absentee failure.
9. Scrolling through Facebook means seeing all your friends your age are getting married or having kids.
10. So Netflix and your bed have become bae.
11. You’re still poor, so you can’t do anything on your last spring break.
12. You mentally check out after said spring break.
13. You start applying for jobs, which is a lot like dating.
14. Speaking of dating...that isn't happening either.
15. You're a year older and suddenly realize a lot of things...
16. You suddenly realize you aren’t ready for adult life...
17. And it starts to dawn on you that you won’t be seeing the family you’ve made these past four years every day of the week.
18. So you spend every waking moment together.
19. And suddenly finals are upon you.
20. And finally, the moment that took you four years to achieve; graduation.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!