1. Slice It Up, Scotty!
Still slicing your Boboli with a regular old pizza cutter? C’mon Trekkie, get with the program! This official Star Trek collectible is a pizza cutter ingeniously shaped as the NCC-1701 Enterprise ship from the original television series. Better make room next to your Spock-shaped serving spoon.
2. Unnecessary Bananza
Tired of breaking out the ruler every time you want perfectly measured ½-inch banana slices? Who isn’t? Now you can indulge your OCD and take the guesswork out of banana slicing with this not-so-essential kitchen tool. Whether they’re atop a cream pie or a bowl of Wheaties, your fruity toppers will be the model of uniformity.
3. Crack Up
For some people, cracking an egg is hard. No more! This handheld device will allow you to effortlessly separate egg from shell in one swift motion, no culinary flair or advanced motor skills required.
4. Hip to Be Square
Mother Nature always has to make things difficult. Take eggs, for example. Why make them round? How is one supposed to comfortably eat a hard-boiled egg when it keeps rolling around the plate? Enter the Chickenborg Egg Cuber, a gadget that allows you to improve upon nature’s best by changing the shape of everyone’s favorite breakfast food.
5. Dude, Where’s My Fridge?
Want to make good on that New Year’s resolution to go on a diet? Disguise your fridge with this jumbo mustache magnet. If you can’t find it, you can’t eat it, and this fridge is one trench coat short of disappearing.
6. See the entire list at thisoldhouse.com
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at