1. Paint kitchen cabinets
The finish of your kitchen cabinets can make or break the entire room. A well-done coat of paint can give your cookspace just the boost it needs without looking too DIY. But, there’s more to it than just throwing up a coat of paint. See How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets for step-by-step instructions
2. Install a recessed medicine cabinet
Unclutter your vanity and boost storage in small bathrooms with this DIY upgrade. A cabinet that fits into a nook in the wall looks like art while adding valuable square-footage for stashing things. See How to Install a Medicine Cabinet for step-by-step instructions
5. Spruce up your entry
Pick and choose from small entry upgrades to boost curb appeal and give visitors a first impression they won’t soon forget. You can Upgrade Front Door Hardware, Throw Down a Distinctive Doormat , Rewire an Entry Lantern , and/or Put in a Fancy Doorbell
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨