1. She Makes It, After All.
It’s in the opening song, and it’s true. Mary doesn’t let her boyfriend running out on her get her down, she moves to Minneapolis and shows that she can make it on her own (with a little help from her friends).
2. She’s Got The Best Apartment, Ever.
A killer apartment is great (look at that giant window!), but with real estate it’s all about location, and hers is located right below her best friend. Not just any BFF, but Rhoda, a street smart New Yorker who is supportive, fun, and is willing to share great advice.. and candy.
3. She’s a Trendsetter
Bitch stole her look.
4. She’s Always Got a Hot Guy Persuing Her
The lady has the ability to turn the world on with her smile. Sure, sometimes the guys she attracts are married, gross, or crazy - but her winning personality and confidence brings all the boys to the yard.
5. She’s Got Great Co-workers
Her boss gave her a better job than she originally applied for, her desk pal Murray is always good for a joke, and Ted - well, Ted’s a walking joke. Ultimately, they are always there for their gal Mary.
6. Her Gal Pals Are The Best!
And are still close today! They are getting together Wednesday night for a reunion on Hot In Cleveland on TV Land.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀