1. For all that’s great about social media, there’s a lot that’s not so great. In fact, not only is it not great, it’s annoying.
For example, one of my biggest social media pet peeves is people who constantly feel the need to brag about how wonderful their lives/jobs are on Facebook. Ugh!
But that gripe is only tied with another social media pet peeve: People who don’t wish me a happy birthday on Facebook when I wished them a happy birthday on Facebook. What’s up with that!?
What about all of you? What’s your biggest social media pet peeve?
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻