HBO has released a delightful sigil-maker before the start of the third season of Game of Thrones. This got me thinking, what would some of the most famous characters from fiction adopt as their sigils and mottos if they were in the world of Westeros? Let’s have a look.
2. Hannah Horvath from Girls
This sigil and all the following ones were made by me.
3. Jesse Katsopolis from Full House
4. Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World
5. Dr. Emmett Brown from Back to the Future
6. Sarah and John Connor from the Terminator franchise.
7. Captain Ahab from Moby Dick
8. Steve Urkel from Family Matters
9. The Simpsons from The Simpsons
10. Lion-O from Thundercats
11. Stanley Kowalski from A Streetcar Named Desire
12. Indiana Jones from the Indiana Jones Franchise
13. Sherlock Holmes
14. Rocky Balboa from the Rocky franchise
15. Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
16. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
17. Fox McCloud from the Starfox franchise
Yes, I know that Peppy Hare said “Do a barrel roll” and not Fox but “Do a barrel roll” is the most iconic quote in the series. Thus, it’s the only acceptable motto here.
18. Leroy Jenkins, legendary World of Warcraft player/meme
19. Marc Anthony from Shakespeare”s Anthony and Cleopatra
The original quote I wanted to use was “there’s beggary in the love that can be reckoned,” but it didn”t fit.
20. Giacomo Rappaccini from Rappaccini’s Daughter
22. King Lear from Shakespeare”s King Lear
23. Devon Miles from Drumline
24. Cher Horowitz from Clueless
25. Bagger Vance from The Legend of Bagger Vance
26. Gordon Bombay from The Mighty Ducks franchise
27. Han Solo from the Star Wars franchise
28. And, finally, BuzzFeed (yes it’s not fictional but the sigil was too cool not to share)!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲