1. House Stark’s new motto would be…
Sad but mostly true.
2. And these words seem more appropriate for the Lannisters:
3. House Mormont, too, needs words more fitting of what happens in the plot. “Here We Stand” should be something more like…
4. The same goes for House Greyjoy.
5. You’ll appreciate this one if you’ve read the books.
6. The Frey’s need words that convey their duplicitous nature.
7. Book readers might enjoy this one a little more.
8. What about the Boltons?
9. Stannis Baratheon’s behavior warrants changing the Baratheon word’s from “Righteous in Wrath” to…
10. And what of Joffrey’s house, House Baratheon of King’s Landing?
11. Don’t forget House Martell!
12. Remember House Arryn too!
13. Let’s add Sandor “The Hound” Clegane’s house into the mix.
14. The Tully’s haven’t done so well.
15. But the Tyrells are “Growing Stronger”…well maybe not stronger per se.
16. And, of course, House Targaryen.
17. Bonus: BuzzFeed’s official motto is “Worth Sharing” but what should it really be?
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉