8. Chauffeuring your friends around some nights because they know that you’ll be sober.
No, it’s OK. People who don’t drink or smoke spend their entire Friday and Saturday nights just sitting by their phones waiting for drunk texts. It’s fine if they need a ride home, but when they want to you drive them from party to party/bar to bar, it gets to be insulting.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈