1. Tegan's the Alpha ("Don't forget to go for a walk.") and Sara is the Omega ("NO PARTIES. WE MEAN IT.").
2. Pugs are naturally shy, wallflowers even...
3. ...but they still get invited to all sorts of cool parties. ("You guys could have least invited us. Really, the pug got invited... but not us?" *Cue this nonplussed expression on the pug's face.*)
4. Corgis, by contrast, love the spotlight. This one's angling for frontdog status. His solo record is still a work in progress but it's coming.
5. In keeping with the original, the dogs play a game of spin the bottle. The corgi is ready to get physical...
6. ...but this dog is like, "HOLD UP, SLOW YOUR ROLL".
7. And as it, the bottle falls on the Pug. Which creates all sorts of akwardness. SO MANY FEELS. One might even say that rejection is a b*tch.
8. Still, the corgi knows what it really wants: the tennis ball.
Or is it?
9. Everything looks better in slo-mo, especially pillow parties gone awry.
10. We also learned that TV-VHS combo boxes...
11. ...are still a thing. STILL.
12. Our stars, surveying the aftermath. The final takeaway here: dogs need supervision and can't be trusted! Party animals to the bone.
WATCH THE VIDEO! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND PRESS PLAY!
The moderately more suggestive original, presented here for easy reference. CLICK IT, DON'T BE AFRAID.
Go behind the scenes with the cast, crew, dogs, and our dreamy duo, Tegan and Sara!
Source: The Pet Collective