1. Hot Vets
I don’t know about you, but if I’m going to get some quality information about the dangers of feline AIDS, it might as well be from a dude with muscles bigger than the kitten he’s holding. L.A. is riddled with beautiful people, and The Pet Collective found a bunch that are kitten and puppy experts. Want a pet series that takes itself too seriously? Go elsewhere. But don’t think these vets are dumb dumbs…they’re real veterinarians, they’re full of real pet facts…and they’re really hot.
2. Hot Vets - Cats & Vaccines (Video)
He’s a bit like the Old Spice Guy’s nicer brother - AND he can have your pet spayed or neutered. God bless the internets. You can’t pull off quirky-fun things like this on TV…except maybe Adult Swim…but I would question their knowledge of cat vaccines.
6. Dream Jobs?
On an inside note from over at The Pet Collective, there were about seven of us around a Mac checking out the dallies of the green screen footage the other day, and it’s apparent that directing good looking veterinarians while occasionally handing them a cute pet, is confirmation that we have really really fun jobs.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌