1. Puppies spend only two months with mom.
2. The oldest dog was 29 years old.
3. Dogs can learn a language.
4. Dogs are fast.
5. A dog's heart beats twice as fast as a humans.
6. Dogs have an extreme sense of smell.
7. Dogs have super human hearing.
8. Dogs have a higher body temperature.
9. Three dogs at the head of the class...
10. Dogs keep you happier and living longer.
Craving more pet facts?
Be sure to tune into The Pet Collective's new series Pet Lab and learn some fun and wacky tidbits about the animals in your life. And you never know, Dr. Mustache may answer one of your questions on an episode!