2. The oldest dog was 29 years old.
The longest-lived dog, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, was an
Australian Cattle Dog, named Bluey, who lived to be 29. That’s 203 in dog years!
3. Dogs can learn a language.
Can you communicate with your dog? Well Rico the Border Collie was able to learn 200 English words.
9. Three dogs at the head of the class…
The world’s smartest dogs are thought to be (1) the border collie, (2) the poodle, and (3) the golden retriever. Do you agree?
10. Dogs keep you happier and living longer.
This is a no brainer for animal lovers, but it has been established that people who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks. And we all know that a dog’s love is the best medicine.
Craving more pet facts?
Be sure to tune into The Pet Collective’s new series Pet Lab and learn some fun and wacky tidbits about the animals in your life. And you never know, Dr. Mustache may answer one of your questions on an episode!
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏