21 Photos Of What $85 Million Gets You In Beverly Hills
The Mansion , dubbed "Le Belvedere" (no relation to Mr. Belvedere) sits on a little over 2 acres, has over 48,000 square feet and is priced at $85,000,000. Recent lotto winners, we are looking in your direction.
2. Overhead View
3. Infinity Pool
4. Front Gate
5. Formal Living Room
6. Dining Room
8. Informal family room with bar lounge
10. Another Room
11. A different angle of the previous room, or a different room and they bought the same couch four times. You pick.
13. Master Bedroom
15. Master Bathroom
16. Turkish Bath
17. Moroccan Room
18. Card Room
19. 5,000 Bottle Wine Cellar with Dining Room
20. Professional Screening Room
21. Backyard View
- 2.2 Acres
- All steel construction; imported Jerusalem Stone exterior
- 2 structures: main residence, guard house, approved plans and permits for a separate structure that is 5,000 square feet with separate entry and tennis court.
Main Residence - 48,000 square feet - 3 floors
Reception hall, formal living room, formal dining room, informal dining room, informal family room with bar lounge, music room, library, double office suite, 4 powder rooms, lanai family room, rbeakfast room, butlers pantry, main kitchen and one staff bedroom and staff office. Garden suite has private access through gardens with outdoor bath.
5,000 bottle wine cellar with dining room, entrance hall with bar and entertainment area, grand ballroom (200-250) with commercial kitchen, professional screening room, his and her powder room, professional gymnasium, Moroccan room, guest room, game room, Turkish hammam, laundry room and equipment rooms.
Master suite and sitting room, powder room and his and her sumptuous bathrooms, his morning office, her outdoor sitting area with fireplace and gardens, gentleman's dressing room with extensive closets, ladies dressing room with extensive closets, three family bedroom suites plus a second master suit with its own lanai, small gym, his and her closets.
2 bedrooms and two bathrooms over garage, in addition to the main level staff bedroom and office.
Secure open motor court that parks at least 20 cars, plus garage facilities, including two for limousine-length vehicles, gated service entrance.
Grounds and Gardens:
8 rose gardens, 3 large fountains, and 4 fountains with sculptures, Park-like gardens for strolling, Swan pond at motor court entry, Private gated driveway, 280-degree city view.
Spa and Pool Pavilion:
70 foot infinity pool, 12 person spa, alfresco dining area, kitchen with pizza oven. Fireplaces, courtyard dining for 100 guests
- 19 Fireplaces
- Commercial grade utility and entertainment systems throughout
- Professional security and TV monitoring system