31 Products From Walmart You'll Probably Want To Buy For Your Bathroom
Keep your bathroom stylish and stay within your budget.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-tier shelf to house bathroom necessities in a stylish way. Unlike square or circular shelves, this one fits right into the corner so you don't have to worry about wasting any space.
2. A frameless oval mirror that'll add visual interest and a chic touch to any wall. This one uses real silver and is distortion-free.
3. A hyacinth wicker basket to keep all your bathing suits, beach towels, and other summertime essentials in one place. This classy and trendy basket may be lightweight, but its metal frame will keep it sturdy.
4. An Air Wick essential mist starter kit so you can keep your bathroom smelling like a lavender field all day long. This device uses a gentle mist, and ready-to-use refills means that there's no need to add water.
5. A ceramic covered jar for all of the odds and ends that make up your morning routine. It's perfect for cotton balls or cotton swabs!
6. And! A matching ceramic toothbrush holder that'll help your toothbrushes dry out completely and fight against excessive bacteria growth. There are two openings to organize your toothbrushes and toothpaste.
7. A metal storage tower with a hamper and two shelves so you can display your towels and keep track of your dirty laundry at the same time.
8. A metal soap dish to help keep track of your bar of soap while still making a statement. Made of durable steel, both sides can hold a standard bar of soap, and you can use the shallow side to place your rings.
9. An over-the-toilet storage cabinet for making the most of the space in your bathroom. The open and clean design makes it modern, while the adjustable lower bar can fit three different heights.
10. An expandable hose shower caddy that'll go right over your shower head and give you extra storage inside your shower. The four baskets are designed to hold large bottles, and can expand to fit around your shower hose.
11. A bamboo bathtub caddy, because what's a bubble bath without Netflix? This water resistant piece has sides that expand to reach the sides of the bath, and slots to hold your favorite book or your iPad.
12. A WoodWick white teak candle to accompany your endless number of bubble baths. With its classic hourglass shape, this candle is the perfect bathroom accessory. The wood wick sounds just like a crackling fire and doesn’t leave any residue.
13. A ceramic cat toilet brush and holder that'll make cleaning your toilet a lot more interesting. You can both hide your toilet brush from the world and give your bathroom a modern feel.
14. A microfiber nonslip long rug for absorbing water and keeping you from slipping when you get out of the shower. You can also put it in front of your sink for added comfort.
15. A “Home in Tuscany” canvas so your bathroom walls are anything but boring. It's also the perfect way to escape reality and pretend you’re brushing your teeth in Europe.
16. A 17-piece bathroom set to keep your decor cohesive and stylish. Whether you like modern neutrals or beachy colors, there's an option for every style.
17. A three-piece embossed ceramic canister set that'll store your washcloths, hair tools, and more in a colorful and unique way.
18. A three-tiers mobile shelving unit so you can hide any bathroom cleaning supplies you don't want out in the open. It's skinny enough to fit into smaller spaces, and the rolling casters make it easy to slide. Each tier has a slits in the bottom to keep water from pooling at the bottom.
19. A fog-resistant command bath mirror for when you shave. It's rust resistant and holds strongly in both wet and humid conditions so it's perfect for the shower. Because it uses command strips, there are no holes left behind.
20. A freestanding toilet paper holder to keep all your toilet paper in one place. It also has a place to put your phone so it doesn’t slip out of your pocket and into the toilet bowl (we've all been there).
22. A collection of assorted succulents that'll add texture and life to your counter top. Each succulent is hand-picked, and comes in 2-inch square pots rooted in soil.
23. A Command hair dryer holder to store your hair dryer without taking up any counter space. It holds strongly in wet conditions, and doesn’t leave any damage.
24. A quick-dry shower tote for the perfect place to keep all your products in one place, whether that be skincare, hair products or cleaning supplies. There are six storage pockets and the lightweight, breathable mesh fabric keeps it light and quick-drying.
25. A set of novelty hand towels to keep your bathroom cute and unique, and to serve as seasonal decor. This adorable doggo will get you excited for autumn and keep your hands dry.
26. An avocado ambient light, because everyone needs a cute avocado to keep them company while getting ready to face the day. You can also use it as a night light, and with a one-hour automatic shutoff, you don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it off.
27. A clean-cut rectangle wastebasket so even your garbage is more attractive. A fun color makes it stand out, and the simplicity of the design is classy enough to match any bathroom.
28. A 16-pack of Expo dry erase markers for leaving notes on the bathroom mirror. It's an inexpensive and easy way to remind your favorite people how much you love them.
29. A bamboo statement vase so you can display your favorite flowers and add a pop of color to your bathroom. Created from real wood with a glossy lacquer finish, the tapered detail will add a clean and chic touch to any counter top.
30. A pack of Swiffer WetJet multi surface mopping pads that'll trap dirt and keep your bathroom floor clean.
31. A wet and dry body brush that'll exfoliate dead skin, increase circulation, and smooth your skin's surface. Dry brush in slow, circular motions two to three times a week for the best results, but you can also use this in the shower.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.