1. After 8+ hours of waiting in the aiprort to see if their flight was going to be cancelled, JetBlue gave its weary New York patrons the ultimate gift: pizza.
2. And everyone dropped their pretzels and pre-made sandwiches and dug in.
3. And it was good.
4. Really good.
5. And everyone suddenly forgot to be stressed, because now, there was pizza.
6. Everyone always feels a little better after a slice.
7. Even dogs understand the all-healing powers of pizza, and bow their heads in wonderment.
8. Marisa, who was spending her 6th birthday in the airport, was totally cool with it all once she had some pizza.
JetBlue had all the passengers sing her “Happy Birthday.”
9. And both man and beast were satisfied.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.