1. Weiner Dog waited, biding his time. Any moment now.
2. Kung Fu Panda knew they hadn't spotted him. This would be good.
3. Snoopy had never been any good at keeping secrets. Today, he would change all that.
4. The Elf on the Shelf wanted her candy cane onesie for himself. And he would have it.
5. Kung Fu Panda sees you, even though you don't see him. Yet.
6. The Pillsbury Doughboy would not be poked in the tummy for giggles today. Today, he would be the poker.
7. Spiderman's hiding place was unconventional, but effective.
8. Smurf quietly crept up on the group of tourists. Their day would be very smurfy, indeed.
9. SpongeBob readied himself to pounce.
10. Hello Kitty tried to look as casual as possible in her yellow airplane.
11. Spiderman knew the trick to camoflauging was to become one with his surroundings.
12. Curious George needed that vest, it would match his hat perfectly.
13. Sock Monkey looked on from afar, quietly advancing, unseen and unheard.
14. They had all called him lazy. They would rue the day.
15. The Pink Panther didn't even blink, he was a master of disguise. His moment approached.
16. Pikachu knew people wouldn't believe he was a car for long, he had to act quickly.
17. Spiderman knew if he didn't move, they wouldn't see him. Yet.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!