2. Maybe you’ve always been a fan of the ’30s and ’40s and want to see Ella Fitzgerald perform.
4. Perhaps it’s always been a dream of yours to attend Woodstock.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.