14. Action Figures From The Super Mario Movie
Inside the box is, in fact, your collection of awful action figures from the Super Mario Bros movie.
There was laughter, and then severe disappointment, remembering that the film existed.
But you knew how to cheer the two of you up.
17. 8-bit Mario Cutting Board
The next morning, making breakfast, you’ll mention how the board could only be better if they had used the Super Mario 2 Mario. Because of the veggies you’re dicing, see.
It doesn’t matter. You’re making them breakfast. On a Mario cutting board. It’s already the best day ever.
20. Super Mario Greeting Cards
You give them this card, and mention that sometimes it feels like you’ve accidentally taken the warp zone pipe.
They tell you that they love the card, and agree, saying:
“Life is like a warp pipe. A really good one.”
Warm fuzzies all around.
30. Hand-knit Mario Cap
The holidays roll around again, and it’s time for the annual Christmas Card Photo.
This year, you’ve got one of these - one of each size, for every family member.
Best. Photo. Ever.
On the card, you write:
Life is like a warp zone. A really good one.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.