20. The Best Hang Out Spot: Disneyland
Problem with that?
19. Skateboarders: Basically Everywhere
18. Typical Day
It’s so beautiful.
17. Everyone on the Roads
Except you…you understand left turns.
16. How People Routinely Communicate
With their phones and those unlucky people surrounding them.
15. College Sports
No one cares.
14. When someone says they’re an Actor
13. You know the answer to this question:
11. The only parking is Street Parking
Seriously. The ONLY PARKING.
10. What you have to do to get attention at a party
Why does everyone look like a model? How is that even genetically possible?
9. When someone gets tickets to a talk show
Especially if it’s Ellen. It’s almost always Ellen.
8. Starbucks Run
7. When you find out someone in your class is related to a Celebrity
Keep it cool. Keep it cool. KEEP IT COOL.
But the next time you see them…
6. What the Campus Career Center has to deal with on a daily basis
5. Trying to decide what to wear to class
4. When someone asks if you want to go to the beach
3. When they ask if we’re voting Republican
2. Saturday Night
1. When In-N-Out is closed at 2am
Why are these not open 24 hours?
Not what you’d expect?
Sure going to college in SoCal can have it’s perks…
But sometimes everyone seems to be thinking this
But you still live in one of the greatest places in the world
That’s more like it.
Southern California is Awesome!
If you’re not in SoCal…
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌