22. Study Buddy (also known as The Coworker)
21. The Ringleader
20. The Ex-Boyfriend
19. The Gay Best Friend
18. The Internet Friend
I mean Skype is like the exact same thing as meeting in person.
17. The Long Distance Friend
16. The Stalker Friend
This is why you never check in on Facebook.
15. The Friend you secretly hate
14. The Friend that once acted in a show/ made a film/ took a dance class/ made modern art
13. The Friday Night Friend (known as The Partier)
12. The Constant Complainer Friend
11. The Classy Friend
She like studied abroad in France. You know…they have croissants there.
10. The Advice Friend
9. The Gossip Friend
Who said what now?
8. The Friend who you wish you could be
7. The Overly Affectionate Friend
6. The Friend with completely different interests
5. The New Friend
4. The Brother Figure Friend
Who you are totally not related to.
3. The Current Boyfriend
2. The Awkward Friend
See also “Guy You Once Hooked Up With” or “Guy Who Once Rejected You.”
There is no reason you should be friends with this person.
But you are.
1. But if you’re very lucky….
One friend will be all twenty-one
Your Best Friend
Never let them go.
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling a signature Trump campaign promise.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀