1. A writer predicted how the Titanic would sink in 1898, 13 years before it was even built.
2. There's a town in Poland where everything is decorated with paintings of flowers.
3. There are trees that can grow more than one kind of fruit, and they're called fruit salad trees.
4. "Horizontal refreshment" was 19th century slang for sex.
5. In Queensland, Australia, it's illegal to own a pet rabbit unless you're a magician.
6. Elizabeth Jennings Graham did what Rosa Parks did, but a century earlier on a New York City streetcar. Her eventual lawsuit led to the desegregation of New York's public transit system.
7. Sea otters have a pouch under their forearm to store food and their favorite rocks.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
BEEP BEEP!!! Before you go, tell me which one of these facts you found the most interesting!
vote votesThe Titanic wizard.
vote votesThe cute town in Poland.
vote votesFruit salad trees?!?!?!
vote votesHorizontal refreshment lololol.
vote votesElizabeth Jennings Graham <3.
vote votesSEA OTTERS!!!!