1. In 1965, a patent was filed for a "birthing apparatus" which would spin pregnant women around at as much as 7G until their baby was flung out from the centrifugal force.
2. A cat co-authored a physics paper in 1975.
3. Cornflakes were invented to prevent masturbation.
4. When the University of Nebraska plays football at home, the stadium becomes the state's third largest city.
5. Scooby Doo's real name is Scoobert Doo.
6. Every year on August 5, the Mars Curiosity rover sings itself a sad, solitary "Happy Birthday."
7. There are turtle tunnels in Japan to save them from being run over by trains.
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
HOLD UP!!! Tell me which fact you thought was the most interesting!
vote votesThe spinning birthing apparatus.
vote votesThe cat who "wrote" a paper.
vote votesCornflakes and masturbation???
vote votesScoobert Doo!!!
vote votesThe loneliest birthday ever.
vote votesTURTLE TUNNELS!!!