1. The largest tire manufacturer in the world is...Lego.
2. A "buttload" is a real measurement of weight.
3. 4% of the sand on Normandy beach is made up of shrapnel from D-Day that has broken down.
4. If someone gives opinions on topics they know nothing about, they're an ultracrepidarian.
5. Canadians say "sorry" so much that a law was passed in 2009 declaring that an apology can't be used as evidence of admission of guilt.
6. Amelia Earhart and Eleanor Roosevelt once ditched a White House dinner party to go on a joyride flight to Baltimore.
7. There's a high school in Minnesota that gives service dogs yearbook photos.
See you next week! 👋✈️👋
Oops. Something went wrong. Please try again later
Looks like we are having a problem on the server.
THAT'S NOT ALL, FOLKS! Which one of these facts did you find the most interesting?
vote votesLego makes a lot of tires.
vote votesButtload lololol.
vote votesThe Normandy Beach one.
vote votesThe truth about mansplainers.
vote votesCanada is #sorrynotsorry.
vote votesEleanor Roosevelt + Amelia Earhart = BFFAEAEAE.
vote votesDOGS IN YEARBOOKS!!!!!