Redditor watermelancholia recently posed the question on AskReddit, “Men of Reddit; what thing would you do if it wasn't so 'feminine' or socially 'unacceptable'?”
The responses were equal parts charming and, well... sad. Here are some of the best ones.
1. Wear yoga pants every damn day.
2. Do face masks to their hearts' content.
3. Have a set of perfectly hairless butt cheeks.
4. Smell like a bed of roses.
5. Sit with one leg draped over the other.
6. Teach preschool without making people uncomfortable.
7. Be little spoon once in a while.
8. Use makeup to cover up blemishes.
9. Accessorize with a few nice pieces of jewelry.
10. Make quilt after quilt.
11. Order a fruity cocktail at a bar without being judged.
12. Pole dance for a good workout.
13. Carry their personal belongings in a purse.
14. Wear a skirt for comfort and style.
15. Stay home with their children.
16. Express emotion and weakness openly.
Submissions have been lightly edited for length/clarity.