1. This one time, Margaret Atwood joined Alice Munro to celebrate Munro’s recent Nobel prize, and they were adorable.
“In a secret lair in #victoria BC Empress Hotel, #Alice Munro and I have a quiet Hooray yesterday,” Atwood tweeted, making our hearts burst will gladness.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏