By: Julie Borowski (@JulieBorowski)
4. Many people are getting their work hours cut.
Obamacare’s employer mandate punishes businesses with over 50 “full time” employees. Full time is 30 or more hours a week. Hmm, it’s no coincidence that over 360 businesses have already slashed workers’ hours to 29 hours a week. So, you may have to get two jobs to pay the rent.
7. The young and healthy will take the hardest hit.
The young and relatively healthy people will pay for the health care of old and unhealthy people in the Obamacare exchanges. If you’re a single adult with no kids, you’ll save at least $500 by not opting into the exchange and paying the government fine instead.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹