By: Julie Borowski (@JulieBorowski)
4. Many people are getting their work hours cut.
Obamacare’s employer mandate punishes businesses with over 50 “full time” employees. Full time is 30 or more hours a week. Hmm, it’s no coincidence that over 360 businesses have already slashed workers’ hours to 29 hours a week. So, you may have to get two jobs to pay the rent.
7. The young and healthy will take the hardest hit.
The young and relatively healthy people will pay for the health care of old and unhealthy people in the Obamacare exchanges. If you’re a single adult with no kids, you’ll save at least $500 by not opting into the exchange and paying the government fine instead.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏