We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
The same way that there are things I always carry in my everyday bag, there are some items I *never* actually unpack from my backpack after a trip (other than to wash something, of course).
1. A quick-dry towel that'll come in handy when budget accommodations don't have a towel at the ready.
2. Packing cubes to keep your bag (and your life) organized no matter how many times you move hotels.
3. A sleep sack you'll be glad you packed when you find your bedding situation is less than ideal.
4. Clear toiletry cases perfect for keeping all of your smaller belongings tidy and organized.
5. A comfy neck pillow that doesn't take up tons of space in your carry-on.
6. A reliable backpack that'll fit all your stuff without breaking your back.
7. Moroccanoil hair oil to keep your coif tamed, no matter what the weather conditions are.
8. A set of toiletry bottles so you always have your favorite products with you, TSA guidelines be damned.
9. Locks to keep your belongings safe no matter where you're staying.
10. Dry shampoo for when you just can't take a shower but your hair needs some TLC.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides here!
Thumbnail credit: Warner Bros. Pictures