We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to share their most unpopular opinions about popular movies. Here are the controversial results:
1. Harry Potter was the absolute worst character in the whole franchise.
2. Andy straight up stole Emily's job in The Devil Wears Prada.
3. Infinity War was boring and forgettable.
4. The beginning of Up isn't that sad.
5. Rose and Jack couldn't have both survived on the piece of wood in Titanic.
6. Bridesmaids is so not funny, it's nearly unwatchable.
7. Cady was the real villain of Mean Girls.
8. Pocahontas is one of the worst Disney movies.
9. Allie and Noah's relationship in The Notebook is incredibly toxic.
10. Claire and Bender's relationship is actually pretty problematic in The Breakfast Club.
11. Jasmine was way too good for that lying deadbeat Aladdin.
12. The soundtrack is the only good part of The Greatest Showman.
13. A Star Is Born was a major disappointment.
14. Sleepless in Seattle was not romantic at all.
15. Jared Leto was actually great as the Joker in Suicide Squad.
16. Pitch Perfect didn't deserve a sequel.
17. Black Panther didn't live up to expectations.
18. Grease is too cringey to be enjoyable.
19. La La Land was bland.
20. Jake Ryan from Sixteen Candles is actually the worst.
21. Veronica and J.D. should never have gotten together in Heathers.
22. Thomas J. got what he had coming in My Girl.
23. Cher and Josh from Clueless were not a good couple.
24. The Lord of the Rings films were actually better than the books.
25. And finally, none of the couples are worth rooting for in Love Actually.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.