1. Burn After Writing — self-reflection journal with an amazing twist: Burn your confessions once you're done writing them! One reviewer even noted that this book is "a wonderful way to let go."
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.32.
2. A sensor-activated, color-changing mushroom night-light in case you need a ~fun-gi~ around to keep your surroundings lit up as the sun sets. Its brightness automatically changes depending on the brightness in the room.
Check out a TikTok of the night-light in action here!
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
3. A whimsical squiggly mirror that's basically a smaller (and more affordable) version of the full-length Ultrafragola mirror. Beautify your dresser or desk space with this darling piece!
Check out a TikTok of the squiggly mirror in action here.
Promising review: "This mirror is so cute! I'm pretty sure most of us don't have thousands to spend on the full-length Ultrafragola mirror but this is a great purchase to get a little of that vibe into your home. The mirror quality is pretty good, I don't look distorted when I look at myself. It's a little smaller then I hoped but it's exactly as expected for the price. I keep it as decor on my nightstand and it's so cute." —veronica
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in nine colors).
4. An undetectable mouse mover because sometimes you need to take an extended bathroom break, which would mean looking like you're not active on Google Chat, Teams, or Slack. It's perfect for those working from home!
5. A cat-shaped shower hair-catcher so you can make sure your hair doesn't wind up spiraling down your drain and causing a clog.
Shower Cat is a small business that specializes in making products to prevent shower clogs.
Promising review: "I first saw this product on TikTok and I knew immediately that I needed it. I just moved into a new apartment and I didn’t want to be how I used to be, where I’d just let hair go down the drain and plug it eventually, or peel it off of the drain after each shower. It works great but I probably need some practice with it. I currently just floss my hair through it so it will hold them and there are a few stray hairs that don’t stick. I would recommend to anyone who is tired of putting their loose strands of hair on the shower wall." —Cari Schwartzkopf
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
6. A family-friendly fruit and veggie divider whose sharp stainless steel cutting blades can easily dice food into quarters. Snacking just got a little easier!
Check out a TikTok of the fruit and veggie divider in action here.
Promising review: "If you have toddlers, get it — especially if you're on the fence. I needed something for grapes, blueberries, blackberries, and other small fruit and veggies we go through so much. My breakfast was getting cold long before I was done cutting fruit for two toddlers. Most cutters only do one grape or berry, but this one can do several grapes and a small handful of blueberries. We will definitely be getting a lot of use out of it in this house." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
7. An acrylic book-shaped flower vase — combine your love of books and flowers with this charming vase. Become the Belle of your own provincial town because this is 100% giving "Beauty and the Beast" vibes.
8. Some deep-reaching, ergonomic "flossing toothbrushes" with dual-layered flossing bristles that are designed to get deep into the grooves of your teeth and gums.
Mouthwatchers is a small business established by Ronald Plotka, DDS, specializing in antimicrobial toothbrushes designed for deeper cleans.
Here's what writer Emma Lord has to say: "I love it just after the first few days of use! I use an electric toothbrush usually, but I feel like I'm getting a much more satisfying clean from these?? Especially because I tend to get yellow stains between my teeth no matter *how* much I floss, and these bristles seem to actually target that a lot more effectively."
Promising review: "This was another one of my TikTok purchases! I was skeptical but my kids hate flossing their teeth so thought this might help in between making them floss. They work amazing! My kids said they could see and feel a difference on the first use and I agree! They are definitely with a try!" —Amy N.
9. A cute lil' octopus-shaped blackhead remover to gently scrub away excess sebum and exfoliate your pores. It'll help remove blackheads, whiteheads, and whatever else is trapped in your clogged pores.
10. An Essence mascara if you're looking for bold and intense lashes even *you* will think came from falsies. Salon quality at a fraction of the cost? Yes, please!
Promising review: "I used Lash Blast by CoverGirl for decades until one day I saw a lady on TikTok use this. I love the way it makes my lack of lashes look like I have lashes! It’s easy to apply and you can’t beat the price. I will continue to purchase this mascara!" —stephanie klotzman
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
11. A set of rainbow bath fizzes for some spa-like treatment in the comfort of your own home. Plus, these sea salt-infused bath bombs explode into a rainbow of colors! How fun is that?! They also contain rose, avocado, and grapefruit extract for a delicious smell. Reviewers say it leaves their skin feeling soft!
Check out a TikTok of the bath bomb in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I bought a two-pack of these for my 7-year-old for Christmas and they did not disappoint! The rainbow lasts a long time and makes beautiful, vibrant trails across the water. My daughter was completely enchanted! I highly recommend this product!" —JRoff81
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $13.99 (also available individually).
12. A set of affordable noise-reducing wireless Bluetooth earbuds that are water resistant so you can sweat it up on your next run without worrying about ruining your music-listening experience.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 45 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for 10 hours with each full charge).
Promising reviews: "I was a bit skeptical but I saw them advertised on TikTok and have been impressed by the sound quality." —Hugo Pinon
"Five stars all the way around! I am loving everything about these earbuds! One of the best features about these is NO CORDS!! I have really long, thick hair and my previous Bluetooth earbuds had the wire connecting them and it was constantly getting in the way or tangled in my hair. They look nice, the case is great, they are very comfortable to wear, and the sound quality is fantastic. I can really hear the bass! I like that I can use the earbuds separately as I wear them at work for background music and get a full day out of the batteries by swapping them. I have used them for a couple of calls and the person on the other end had no issues hearing me or with background noise so that's a definite win! The noise cancellation is great, maybe too good; even if I pause my music when talking to someone, I still sometimes have to take the bud out to be able to hear them properly but not a big deal. It's great to drown everyone else out at the gym. My boyfriend was super impressed with them as well when I let him listen. He guessed they were double the price. I am very happy with this purchase!" —Elizabeth Good
Get it from Amazon $23.99+ (available in five colors).
14. A pair of retro-inspired smiley face slippers sure to keep your feet happy. Its soft, plush lining and anti-skid sole will make you never wanna take them off.
Promising review: "I LOVE these slippers!! I used to never wear slippers but I kept seeing ads for these smiley face slippers on TikTok, so I decided to try them out and I’m glad I did! They fit so well and are super comfortable." —Evanatalia Garcia
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in women's sizes 5–12 and five colors).