1. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover so all you have to do is spray and watch as stains melt away. No scrubbing required! Cleaning your bathtub just got a whole lot easier.
2. A pumice stone toilet bowl ring remover for scrubbing away any rust or lime buildup on your porcelain throne.
4. A spice drawer liner to keep your spices in place and in order. No more rummaging for cayenne pepper to add to your *Tasty* curry.
5. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste so no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
6. A plant-based shower cleaner made with tea tree oil if you've had a hard time cleaning up and preventing soap scum and stains from mold and mildew.
7. A set of two collapsible sock (or underwear) drawer organizers that'll help you save space in your overflowing dresser by giving each article of clothing its own dedicated square.
8. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray to quickly cut through grease and oil without harming your surfaces.
9. A bottle of non-toxic Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle for uprooting stains as old as the Tree of Life™. Say goodbye to the spots and splotches caused by dirt tracks, pet accidents, and food spills!
10. A pair of reusable mop pads so you don't have to waste money on single-use Swiffer pads for your monthly deep cleans. Made using extra-thick microfibers, these mop pads are super absorbent!
11. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all cleanups should be quick and easy! No matter the stain — pet accidents, grease, red wine, coffee, rust, food, dirt, and grime — it'll be gone in mere moments.
12. A jet tub cleaner scientifically engineered to get all the yuck from soap and body oil buildup out of your tub in 15 minutes!
13. A slim bathroom cabinet with a built-in toilet paper dispenser as well as a lift-top for additional storage.
14. A pack of Magic Erasers that'll easily scrub oil off a stove or soap scum off a shower wall in between deep cleans. We know it takes a while to restore enough elbow grease to do that kind of cleaning again.
16. An eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. It's made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), so you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
17. A plant-based glass cleaner because your tiles, windows, and screens are so covered in smudges they all look like Jackson Pollocks.
18. And some microfiber cleaning cloths you can use with it for the most effective and streakless clean!
19. A handy duster to keep your window blinds, air conditioner blinds, and car vents dust free. Just spray a little cleaner, and dust will be a thing of the past!
20. Pair it with a natural dusting spray and you'll have a gentle yet powerful way to remove dust. Plus, it's got a cinnamon orange scent that'll make you wanna dust *everything*!
21. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "I am allergic to cats so here I am with two cats that shed like crazy. Their hair is covering all the furniture. I have special pet covers on my bed to protect my comforter but I hate having to sleep under it since my cats sleep on my bed. I have tried so many cat hair remover brushes, gloves, sponges that never worked. I was ready to shave the cats and call it a day. Then along comes the ChomChom brush. It not only has the lint roller but a bar that collects the hair. I love the little hairball container of the roller so I don't have to spend time cleaning off the lint brush. I can't believe this product works! I have an off-white couch and I didn't realize how much hair there was. After I used it, my couch looked lighter in color. I got my comforter cleaned off in minutes. It's a simple and inexpensive way to cure your pet hair woes." —Dondi
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
22. A cable box that'll keep your cords safe, organized, and out of sight. No more worrying about cables overheating or your charging cords getting tangled!
23. Or a sleek cord organizer because your living room has a great aesthetic and you deserve a cute way to keep cables and wires out of view.
24. A handheld mattress vacuum to suck up all the dust, dirt, and lint that's made a home on your bed over the past month. And its HEPA filter will get rid of 99.9% of tiny particles!
25. A non-toxic pet urine stain removing spray so you can finally and fully reclaim your home from years-old dark spots on your couch, and the scent of cat pee emanating from your rug.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-run small business making everything you and your pet need to live a clean and fun life. From treats to toys, they've got what you need!
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley