1. A Lego bouquet building kit if flowers cheer you up but you're too much of a liability when it comes to living plants. These gorgeous and immortal flowers are a perfect and fun decoration all year long.
Promising review: "These are so gorgeous that people only notice they're Lego when I point it out to them, and they are all universally stunned. This was a very fun build, too. Highly recommend." —Nerdy Reader
Get it from Amazon for $47.99.
2. A grape cutter that'll quickly slice grapes into quarters so they're less of a hazard for your snacking tot. It's also safe enough for your little one to use (with your supervision, of course).
Promising reviews: "LOVE it. It took three minutes to cut grapes that would have taken me at least 10. As a mom of a toddler, those minutes are precious. It was also fun and easy to use." —Jacqueline
"I wish I would’ve had this a LONG time ago. This little gadget has come in so handy. If you have a toddler or small child, you NEED this. It quarters grapes, cherry tomatoes, olives, etc. so they aren’t choking hazards for little ones. So much faster than slicing every tiny grape up yourself. 10/10 would recommend." —Sara Waits
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
3. A carton of popcorn seasoning salt so your at-home movie night snack rivals that of your local movie theater.
BuzzFeed writer Emma Lord only has good things to say about this:
"Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm."
Promising review: “This is what you want. You came here for movie theater salt. This is the real deal. Get it. Your life will be better.” —Clete R. Blackwell
Get it from Amazon for $9.97+.
4. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste because no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This paste has got you covered from your caked-on stove top to your dirty rain boots. It can even remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
Promising reviews: "I have never seen my sink so clean! It removed the limescale with a regular wash cloth and a little scrubbing." —Cndrla
"I need this in bulk!! I have tried so many cleaning solutions to get out hard cooking stains on my stove top and nothing worked! This stuff took it right out without a problem!!" —Micaela Gunderson
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
5. A luxe automatic spice grinder to easily top off your home-cooked meals with salt or pepper. You'll be glad to keep this cool mill on your kitchen counter or dining room table. It has two interchangeable spice pods so you can get the most bang for your buck.
6. A set of colored fine tip pens perfect for journaling or creating color-coded notes. Whether you're calendaring or drawing, these pens will make sure each line you scrawl is bold and smooth.
Promising review: "I love these pens! I have so many different brand pens in so many different colors, but definitely found these to be amazingly versatile. I have used them for my bullet journal and everyday use. They write smooth no matter what type of paper it is. Highly recommend." —R. Duran Villaron
Get a pack of 18 pens from Amazon for $8.99.
7. A v cool camera lens-shaped thermos — this unique stainless steel thermos will help give you the caffeine boost you need to go on a picture-taking spree. It features a leakproof lid so you won't have to worry about your coffee spilling everywhere.
This thermos comes with a spoon!
Promising review: "I saw this while browsing, and at first I thought it was a real lens (until I saw the price). I clicked, and had to laugh because it incorporated my husband's two loves — coffee and photography! I got it for him as part of his Christmas gifts, and he loves it. The designer did an excellent job with this. It looks real at first glance, and the raised areas make it very easy to hold. We laughed when he opened it, and it has become one of his favorite mugs." —Susan
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
8. A self-grooming cat brush that'll not only catch your cat's hair before it ever makes it to your couches, but will also give your kitty the scratches they need when your hands are busy.
Promising review: “My cat Gambino Bambino would let you brush him bald!!! He loves to be groomed and comes running whenever the brush comes out. Though we love to accommodate, I know he wanted more. He was constantly rubbing his cheeks and ears on the corner of our walls to get even more scratching. I finally came across this product and new he would love it! It took a little convincing but once he got a hang of it he’s been loving it! We have one in the living room, one in the kitchen, one at the top of the stairs and one in the guest room! He is having a great time!!! Very easy to put together and place on the wall.” —T. Mangiaracina
Get it from Amazon for $5.50.
9. A cute chew-resistant plush toy with an ultrasonic squeaker only your dog can hear so they can have fun and you can have silence.
Promising review: "I have an auditory processing disorder and that makes squeak toys very difficult for me. I always had to be very careful as to what toys my good girl could have. This has solved all the problems! The only sound I can hear is the air being pushed out and she goes nuts for it! Best of both worlds! If only all dog toys were like this!" —V. F.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two styles).
10. A pack of two flexible dryer vent cleaners because there's likely a bunch of trapped lint causing your clothes to still come out kinda damp. Use this to get all that fuzz out, which will also help to prevent dryer fires!
Promising review: "I clean my dryer vent after every single use. I was shocked to see so much lint and dust come out! It was very simple to use and it really works! I kept one for myself and gave the other to my daughter." —Shari Schmidt
Get it from Amazon for $8.95.
11. A sensor-activated, color-changing mushroom nightlight in case you need a ~fun-gi~ around to keep your surroundings lit up as the sun sets. Its brightness even automatically changes depending on the room's brightness.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
12. An acrylic plant hanger for your windowsill so your floors, countertops, and tables aren't overrun by your all of your plant children. And they deserve to properly displayed, don't ya think?
Beautiful Views is a family-owned and veteran-owned small business based in South Carolina.
Promising review: "Not only do these shelves look amazing and give me so much more room for my plants but the customer service is amazing! I forgot to order extensions with my order so I contacted the shop and they helped me by making a special listing for the extensions. They placed them in my original order so everything came together. If you’re looking for a window shelf this is it!!" —Jamie Miner
Get it from Beautiful Views on Etsy for $74+ (available in three styles and five mounting options).
13. A three-way brush-cleaning tool if you need help removing hair, dust, and any unwanted gunk from your favorite hairbrushes. Never touch your clean hair with a dirty brush again!
Promising review: “I cannot believe I have lived my whole life and never had such a unique tool to clean long thick hair out of my brushes! It is inexpensive yet well made. I will mostly buy a few more as gifts for my long-hair friends. Highly recommend this product.” —Piper
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
14. A pack of six squishy Crayola fidget balls that you can stack, stick, or sling! The best part is the balls won't leave behind any residue. Whether they're being used as stress balls or as a wall ornament, these fidget balls are a ton of fun!
And when the balls lose their stickiness, just clean them up with soap and water for them to feel like new again!
Promising review: "Bought as a gift for teen who loves to fidget with objects and has anxiety. She was excited and immediately began playing with them. We all did! Great fun for any kid or adult. They feel great and sticks to everything without marking. Be sure to slowly peel them off. Leaves no residue or sticky/oily feel on hands or surfaces." —jean
Get it from Amazon for $10.69 (also available in a pack of 16).