1. A plant-based face serum that blends vitamin C with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, witch hazel, and jojoba oil to give you skin so bright, you'll light up every room you enter. Fresh-looking skin is just a bottle away!
Promising review: "I am prone to the rare chin breakout during that time of the month. After reading so many reviews, I gave this a shot and I'm very glad I did. My skin has cleared up considerably in the three months I've been using this product. I put it on every morning under my makeup, after my shower, and again before bed. WOW my skin looks so great! The texture is smoother, I have even less small acne than before and overall I see a marked improvement in my complexion. Love this stuff and will continue to buy it over and over each time the bottle runs out." —C. Morris
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. Hair-thickening Jamaican black castor oil — made with pure and unrefined natural oils, it'll absorb right into your skin and help hair grow. Whether you want thicker lashes or restored edges, Jamaican black castor oil might just do the trick!
3. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
Promising review: "I am allergic to cats so here I am with two cats that shed like crazy. Their hair is covering all the furniture. I have special pet covers on my bed to protect my comforter but I hate having to sleep under it since my cats sleep on my bed. I have tried so many cat hair remover brushes, gloves, sponges that never worked. I was ready to shave the cats and call it a day. Then along comes the ChomChom brush.
It not only has the lint roller but a bar that collects the hair. I love the little hairball container of the roller so I don't have to spend time cleaning off the lint brush. I can't believe this product works! I have an off-white couch and I didn't realize how much hair there was. After I used it, my couch looked lighter in color. I got my comforter cleaned off in minutes. It's a simple and inexpensive way to cure your pet hair woes." —Dondi
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
4. A 360-degree bedsheet holder because having to re-make your bed every time you so much as wiggle is bad enough to be your Joker origin story. Just clip them to the ends of your sheet and you'll have a forever-made bed!
5. A Zipuller if you've never worn a dress with the zip pulled all the way because arms don't bend that way.
Just attach, step in, and zip!
Promising review: "I live alone so one of the biggest troubles I have is zipping up dresses by myself. I tried this product and it works great! I tried it with both small zippers and large zippers. As long as it can loop through the hole, the Zipuller can grip it. Plus, the grip is pretty sturdy and does not become loose when you pull it up. Never has this task been easier! I am so happy that I purchased it and I recommend that you do too!" —Cherie Weissman
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A jar of Aquaphor's healing moisturizer for anyone suffering from dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. It restores moisture and promotes healing, so you can go back to living.
Promising review: "This stuff is a bit pricy, but you are paying for a quality solution for dry skin. Every time I try to use something cheaper, it doesn't work and I always come back to this. Nothing works like Aquaphor" —MCMXCVI
"My son experienced some unbelievably wretched diaper rash and none of the usual products I had been using were making the rash better and the application of the zinc-based creams were painful. Someone recommended I try this, and I have never turned back! Every time there is a reoccurrence of diaper rash, a day or so of applying Aquaphor, the rash clears up. Now and again I try other diaper creams, but when there is actual irritation, nothing comes close." —Incoherent Thread
Get it from Amazon for $13.74.
7. A wooden charging station that'll also make a great home for your watch, wallet, keys, and headphones if you tend to scramble to find all those things in the morning.
This charging dock even works as an amplifier, so play your favorite playlists saved on your phone!
Thomas Work is a carpenter who hand crafts each piece piece out of sustainably harvested wood.
Promising review: "I purchased this for my nightstand because I wanted to have a designated spot to charge my phone and a place to put my glasses and watch. My nightstand looks so much neater now, and I know right where everything is." —Faythe
Get it from Thomas Work on The Grommet for $78.
8. A pack of teeth-whitening pens — get shiny white teeth for far less money than you might've thought. This pen's soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
9. A set of temperature-regulating bed sheets made of naturally hypoallergenic fibers so you can get the cozy and cool sleep you deserve. They've got moisture-wicking properties because night sweats shouldn't be, like, a thing.
SHEEX was created by Michelle Marciniak and Susan Walvius, two former basketball coaches who wanted to make bedding that matched the high-performance of their sports gear. So they made durable, cooling, moisture-wicking bedding!
Promising review: "My husband was having trouble staying asleep. He said that the sheets we had made him very hot. So, I thought I would try just one set of Sheex. He absolutely loved them. He said he never slept better! So, I ordered two more sets! My pet also loves Sheex! He doesn't want to get out of bed in the morning! Thank you, Sheex!! You're awesome!!" —Angela P
Get it from SHEEX for $179.99+ (available in sizes twin-Cal king and in seven colors).
10. A dual body moisturizer and hair-growth inhibitor if you've been looking for a way to keep your shaved legs smoother for longer. Made with natural ingredients like shea butter and plant extracts, this formula helps to slow down your cell growth rate.
Promising review: "I have PCOS which causes unwanted facial and body hair. I have been using this product for less than three weeks and I have noticed a huge difference in the hair growth. I barely have any stubble now by the end of the day. I was very skeptical of this product when I first ordered it but it really does work! Very pleased with the purchase and will be buying more when I run out." —Jessica Byerly
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
11. A medical acne wash for anyone with stubborn skin. Formulated using 10% benzoyl peroxide, this wash is gentle on skin but harsh on acne!
12. A handy-dandy handbag light so that when you're rummaging through the bowels of your purse, you can see through the jungle of receipts you've been keeping for no real reason.
SOI is a small biz making portable chargers and lights so you're never caught in a lurch.
Promising review: "The more that I give the Handbag Light as a gift, the more requests I get to give it again and again. It's compact and 'invisible' but it does its job of illuminating a small space (full of junk) so that car keys and combs can be retrieved. It's a perfect gift." —Steven
Get it from SOI on The Grommet for $29.95.
13. A bottle of dandruff shampoo formulated with ketoconazole to relieve and control flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. Clean and clear scalps for all!
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four of five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —chris
Get it from Amazon for $14.84.
14. A skin-repairing body oil chock-full of natural oils good for reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its skin renewal formula will help get rid of acne scars, surgery scars, and so much more!
Just make sure to use sunscreen with this since it can make you a bit more sensitive to the sun.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
15. Glisten Disposer Cleaner — it'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising review: "It seems counterintuitive to put a little packet down your garbage disposal to clean it, but this does actually seem to work, at least for getting out weird smells that baking soda and vinegar don't really touch. I scrub the sink down first, especially around the garbage disposal area, rinse it down, and then just follow the directions on the package. I have used it with single, large-size sinks and with double sinks — only difference is that the double sink will have blue cleaning foam rise up the drain, which you rinse away when the disposal sounds clear again. I have tried the foaming cleaner in a can, but unfortunately it stopped coming out of the can about 10% of the way through. Went back to this tried-and-true." —KS
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
16. A bottle of anti-fog treatment to help prevent your glasses from fogging up while wearing a face mask. Just apply one to two drops on your clean lenses and spread evenly with a soft cloth. Once they're done air-drying, you're good to go!
Promising review: "I have used many different defoggers on my glasses in the past, all of them lacking. THIS defogger worked fantastically. It kept my glasses from getting foggy outside, inside, and when moving from inside to outside. I recommend this defogger to anyone looking to keep fog off of their glasses. Not only does it work, but it is reasonably priced. GREAT PRODUCT! So good I bought it twice so far and will buy it again." —J. Weston
Get it from Amazon for $12.55+.
17. Bottle-cleaning tablets that'll take care of the tough stains and persistent odors living in your travel mugs and water bottles. The best part is, there's no scrubbing involved. So you get super clean gear with minimal effort!
Check out our closer look of these Bottle Bright tablets!
Promising review: "Does exactly what it says it does! Very easy to use (fill with water, pop one tablet in, leave for a while, return and rinse) and cheap enough to keep me buying them when I need them! I could just use hot water and vinegar in my bottles, but that would require more scrubbing and then more rinsing to remove the vinegar smell. These tablets require no scrubbing afterwards and have no smell, so it's worth using them instead." —Fiery Sprite
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8.
18. A bug bite suction tool for mosquito bite relief if you're excited for tank tops and short shorts but not the fact that you'll be exposed to some nasty bloodsuckers. It pretty much sucks the irritant out from under your skin so you can live an itch-free life.
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. I woke up with a bug bite on my arm so I used this little tool (three times per the instructions) — immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing, but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in black and white).
19. A pack of anti-slip eyeglass retainers if your glasses hurt your ears or slip-'n'-slide down your face all day long.
Promising review: "My glasses were constantly slipping down my nose! No matter how 'tight' my temple and hinges were adjusted (often giving me pain behind my ears) they would loosen and start to slip. In desperation, I tried these! They work! I can now stand hours working on my cadavers (I teach anatomy) and do not need to push up my nose piece. I have had my glasses nearly slip off my nose during lab time, so these are a must for me. They do not put pressure behind your ears. I am ordering more today." —carla
Get a pack of five pairs from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in three colors).