1. A bottle of natural nail and cuticle repair oil that'll soften cuticles and strengthen your nails when used daily.
Promising review: "My nails have always been cracked, thin, and brittle. I read about this product and decided to give it a try. It’s the first time I have been able to grow out my nails. I’m so amazed by this product that I had to come back to write my first review. It really works!!" —Stace
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
2. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Promising reviews: "I seldom write product reviews but I will in this case. The only reason I'm giving the Folex 5 stars is because there's no place to give it 10. My dog, Sweetie, while playing on the tan carpeting in the family room, got hold of a blue Pilot G-2 pen and chewed through the outer casing and through the ink cartridge, leaving an approximately 6x12-inch area of carpeting splotched with blue ink. It took four or five applications, but following the label instructions to the letter, the spot was totally removed. Way to go Folex. Outstanding!" —Bob
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
3. A box of maximum-strength one-step wart-removing pads with extra cushioning so there's no discomfort while they work their magic.
Promising review: "Let me tell you, I visited the dermatologist to get rid of a wart for almost one year! They were doing injections and freeze off. It did not go away, so I desperately went online to look for another option! When I found these I used them for one month. It worked! I would highly recommend this item. I’m actually going to order some to have it on hand. I don’t normally like to write reviews but if you are suffering with a wart, I'M HERE TO TELL YOU, WORRY NO MORE!!!! This is your last stop!" —Tonya
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
4. A cute lil' octopus-shaped blackhead remover to gently scrub away excess sebum and exfoliate your pores. It'll help remove blackheads, whiteheads, and whatever else is trapped in your clogged pores.
Promising reviews: "I never write reviews, but this thing is amazing." —Amazon Customer
"After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me. Smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
5. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes if your plants aren't growing as fast as they should. Just stick one of these in your planters and your leafy babes will be continuously fed for up to two months!
Promising review: "I didn’t think I’d write a review about plant food, but these are amazing! I used to just look at plants and they would shrivel and die, but these have made every single one of my plants flourish beautifully! Even succulents in our temperamental Washington weather are thriving. We have them in both our indoor plants as well as our veggies outside." —H Husom
Get 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.79.
6. A CeraVe body wash with salicylic acid and ceramides that'll help you deal with any "chicken skin" flare-ups. This will exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling moisturized!
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING! I have had bumps on the back of my arms and top of my thighs for as long as I can remember. I've used this with a exfoliating sponge TWICE and they are noticeably smaller and my arms actually feel smooth!! I'm sure as I continue to use it they will be gone completely. I rarely write reviews but had to come tell you all how awesome this stuff is if you are dealing with the same problems. NO MORE CHICKEN SKIN!! YAYY" —Taymcg
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
7. An eco-friendly oven scrub cleaner for tackling all the caked-on messes you've learned to ignore. Made with natural ingredients (including pumice stone and baking soda), you'll get your oven back without all the toxic fumes.
8. A pet hair remover so good you probably won't recognize your couch after just one use. While we're talking about it, your carpet isn't "shag," that's also your pet's hair.
9. A microwave pasta cooker you just fill with pasta and water then chuck in the microwave for fast and easy meals that reduce the amount of water (and time) you'd waste otherwise.
10. A hair-repairing serum formulated with argan oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera to not only help control frizz but also detangle, condition, moisturize, and leave your hair with a shiny glow. This is quite the overachieving serum!
Promising review: I have a lot of thin, blonde hair so it's prone to fly aways and dryness. Most products tend to make my hair greasy or feel gunky and weird. This stuff makes my hair SO SOFT while still feeling natural and not like it's full of product. I don't usually write reviews, but I had to for this stuff.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.