We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A CeraVe body wash with salicylic acid and ceramides to help you deal with any "chicken skin" flare-ups caused by the warmer weather. This will exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling moisturized!
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
2. A pack of oil-absorbing tissues your T-zone will be eternally grateful for. And because they're made with organic bamboo charcoal, they'll be gentle on your skin. Sweat and oil will *not* be ruining your epic glam looks this spring.
3. An anti-blister balm because there's no way you're throwing out those cute wedges that rub against your ankles!
4. Pair that with anti-friction cream for everywhere else! No need to rub your thighs raw in that cute mini dress. Instead, apply some of this hydrating and sweat-resistant goodness!
5. An ice roller to help freeze muscle pains right in their tracks! Just pop it in the freezer then roll it over your eyelids, neck, and back for some body ache (or heat) relief.
6. A set of nine satin scrunchies that won't pull on your hair, which is absolutely necessary on super warm days that call for high ponytails.
7. A deep tissue massage gun whose seven speed levels and 12 massage heads will melt any knots you've acquired in your neck, shoulders, and back from your bike rides, long walks, and swimming sessions. It even comes with six massage heads that'll target different muscles and promote recovery and flexibility.
8. A microfiber hair towel because air drying your hair this spring shouldn't have to mean dealing with water streaming down your face and neck, dampening your silk PJs. This super absorbent wrap will definitely cut down your hair-drying time!
9. A set of insulated blackout curtains so you won't have to worry about the early rising sun keeping you from a full eight hours of sleep.
10. A gel callus remover you just let your feet sit in for 5–10 minutes for silky, smooth skin ready for sandal weather. Why get a pedicure at a salon when you can get the same quality at a fraction of the price?
Promising review: “I take very good care of my 67-year-old feet. Always have cause I am a distance walker and biker. Yet summer sandal weather in Texas had them looking and feeling less than baby-pink and soft. For me it took only three minutes on the heels and ball of my foot, with a bit on the outside edge of big toe. But WOW, this really worked. In 10 minutes total, I am soft and super smooth and good to go!” —C. brown
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
11. A nonsticky Etude House SPF 50+ sunscreen with a long-lasting formula that'll help protect your skin if you have to be outdoors.
Promising review: “I hate putting on sunscreen but since I've just turned 50 I'm trying to protect my skin. Most sunscreens make my skin sticky, leading to breakouts. I like that it is extremely light, almost runny, and thus it's easier to spread and put on. It also gives me great coverage while giving my skin a nice matte feel. Even when I'm outside and sweating my face doesn't get shiny!!” —Ana Chi
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
12. A pair of everyday cushioned flats sustainably made from breathable recycled fabrics. These snug and moisture-wicking shoes will make running errands, dare I say, enjoyable.
13. A hypoallergenic and vitamin-rich Sun Bum aloe vera gel to help relieve your skin from and burn pains while also preventing peeling. And if you're worried about losing your tan, this gel will also work to preserve and maintain that sun-kissed glow.
14. A pack of biodegradable pH balanced wipes perfect for staying fresh no matter the weather, the time of month, or the workout!
15. A skin-softening and hydrating hand cream in a palm-sized container that just begs to be taken everywhere! Enriched by meadowfoam seed oil and coconut fruit extract, your skin will thank you after the fifty-leventh time you wash your hands in the same day.
16. A cooling weighted blanket so you can get the calming feel of a tight hug without the warmth that usually comes with it. This blanket is made of breathable hypoallergenic cotton so you can breathe easier, too.
17. A long-lasting setting spray from Urban Decay made to last for up to 16 hours, so your fiercest looks last all day. This vegan formula mist prevents melting and cracking. No wicked witches over here!
18. A hydrating aloe and rose face mist if the warm weather brings with it annoyingly dry skin. Add this lusciously nurturing and skin-brightening spray to your daily skincare routine!
19. A bug bite suction tool from Shark Tank for mosquito bite relief if you're excited for tank tops and short shorts but not the fact that you'll be exposed to some nasty bloodsuckers. It pretty much sucks the irritant out from under your skin so you can live an itch-free life.
20. An ergonomic bath pillow so you don't have to strain your neck while trying to have a relaxing soak. This luxurious pillow has six strong suction cups to prevent any slipping and sliding.
21. A pair of period-proof underwear because the last thing you need is a ~flow breach~ ruining your new, white sundress. These are also great for wearing overnight or during physical activities since they're leakproof, breathable, and can hold up to two tampon's worth!
22. An epilator for long-lasting hair removal that gets at ~the root~ of the problem! Easily go several weeks without needing to shave, so breezy dresses, shorts, and skirts stay at the top of your go-to pile.
23. A soothing lip balm from Glossier if your sun-dried lips are screaming for some antioxidant-rich hydration!
24. A low-calorie 12-pack of non-alcoholic IPAs that'll help you join the party without *joining the party* or sacrificing the taste of some hoppy goodness.
25. Allergy relief eye drops because your red and puffy eyes deserve some peace in this allergen-ridden world. Just one drop in each eye will offer you relief for 24 hours!
Promising review: “I live in the mid-Atlantic region where pollen is bad April through June. Despite having an air purifier, washing my hands regularly, changing and washing my linens regularly, etc., I still struggle with itchy, watery eyes and blurry vision. This eye drop is THE BEST! One drop in each eye is plenty. Best for severe allergies.” —ESB
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $24.33.
26. A set of luxe sweetgrass bath bombs if soaking in a moisturizing and skin-soothing bath sounds like a perfect way to unwind at the end of the day. Sit back while this herb and Epsom salt-infused formula rids your body of aches and toxins.
27. An adjustable posture brace so you can confidently sit up straight during brunch...well, maybe until your fifth mimosa. And after months of crouching over a laptop working from home, you might just need the added pain relief.
28. A mineral-based drying powder from Etude House that'll help controlling your skin's oil production. Apply after your skincare routine or after you've applied makeup and don't worry about looking greasy!
29. A contoured sleep mask because after a day of dealing with pollen, dehydration, sunburns, and blistered feet, you deserve to comfortably fall asleep. And because it's made of memory foam, this soft mask won't put any pressure on your eyes as you drift off.
30. A soothing CBD-infused body cream if you'd like to tackle dry skin and body pains in one fell swoop. It's got menthol, eucalyptus, and 750 mg of CBD, which means your skin is being treated to antioxidants and relief topped with a cooling sensation.
31. Nuud anti-odorant — a 100% natural way to effectively prevent funky armpit smells. I know what you're thinking, but this one actually works!
32. An anti-nausea acupressure bracelet so an impromptu car ride, ferry trip, or bout of vertigo won't lead to any day-ruining queasiness.
33. An all-natural insect repellent made from witch hazel, castor oil, hemp seed oil, and essential oils. Not only will you repel mosquitoes and ticks, but you'll also smell amazing!
Based on a farm in Maine, Rooted Earth is a small herbal apothecary making natural skincare products.
Promising review: "I went kayaking for six hours in the woods with this bug spray and was bite free. My recommendation for this to work the best is to make sure you coat all your naked skin! I sprayed about 3–4 sprays per leg and then rubbed it around with my hand. Worked amazingly." —Rachel
34. A compact air purifier to help get rid of any pollen, smoke, odors, dust, mites, or mold hanging around in your air making it hard to live a sneeze-free life. This sleek purifier will freshen your air in 12 minutes. That's the power of its HEPA filter.
Promising review: “This thing is a game changer. Ever since moving to Texas, I suffer from terrible seasonal allergies. I never have in my life until now (turns out I'm allergic to a handful of trees that are native around here). For the past few weeks my mornings have had me waking up congested and unable to breathe, blowing wads of snot out of my nose (sorry!), and with an itchy/scratchy sore throat. Then I found this little guy. I woke up this morning with NO allergy symptoms. None. No congestion, absolutely clear nasal passages, and NO sore throat at all! I'm blown away.” —JJ
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in two colors).
35. A sleek dehumidifier for sucking the water out of the air so you can breathe a little easier in this heat. It's got a silent fan so you won't even notice it's working until you realize how comfortable you feel.
Promising review: "I'm impressed with this dehumidifier. When I plugged it in, it read 78 and after two days it nows read 55. We have had a lot of rain and hot humid days of late and this machine did a pretty good job. The machine is much quieter than my old machine and easy to set up. I chose to run the hose into the sub-pump rather than emptying the reservoir several times a day. It's also helped rid the basement of a musty smell." —Rachel Ritter
Get it from Amazon for $168.99.
36. And an Alexa-compatible 2-in-1 air conditioner that'll help you save on your energy bill *and* save you from heat and humidity. Your room will be comfortably chill in a matter of minutes.
Promising review: "I don’t usually write product reviews, but I am now because this is one of the best household products I have ever bought. This Midea U-shaped AC is an ingenious design that is basically a split AC system mounted in a window, with the window closing almost all the way through the middle of the unit. The result is a much quieter and more efficient unit, with the noisy part that generates heat on the outside of the closed window. It also looks sleek and modern and the remote control and app are great. I have thought many times 'I wish someone would make a split AC system that can fit in a window without having to install separate units on the roof or wall,' and now they have!" —Ben
Get it from Amazon for $357.99+ (available in three sizes).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.