1. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets because no one wants to toss dirty clothes into a dirty machine. The tablets dissolve to remove any residue that may have built up, so you can be sure your favorite blanket comes out smelling fresh!
Promising review: "The washer had been left closed for an extended period of time, and even though it's not a front loader, it smelled utterly vile. I tried running a hot water wash, which helped a little. Bleach was some help too. Vinegar didn't seem to do much. After my home remedy tricks, it was better, but still not usable. Finally, Affresh fixed the mess. I got the tablets and succeeded in getting rid of the gross." —M
Get the pack of six tablets from Amazon for $10.18.
2. The Pink Stuff cleaning paste so no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile and easy-to-use cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls!
Promising review: "I need this in bulk!! I have tried so many cleaning solutions to get out hard cooking stains on my stove top and nothing worked! This stuff took it right out without a problem!!" —Micaela Gunderson
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
3. A stainless-steel foot file and callus remover to get rid of tough skin and cracks with no effort at all. Dry, discolored skin? Not here!
Promising review: "I suffered from the most severely painful cracked feet for over 30 years. Like many that suffer from this condition, I've tried every dang option: every medical and homeopathic do-it-yourself conjuring I could think of. All of which ended up not working, and it seemed I would be doomed to live out the rest of my life dealing severely painful cracked feet. That is until I found and tried the Colossal Foot Rasp from Rikans. Not only did it work, but it REALLY worked! I could not believe how much this foot file does its job in getting through the dry, dead and callused skin." —My Comment
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
4. Or a foot peel mask for releasing yourself from the curse of dry, cracked skin. Formulated with natural ingredients like papaya and aloe vera, this gel mask will reveal soft and moisturized feet in as little as two weeks.
Promising reviews: "I have tried different foot peels but I have to say this is definitely the best by far! I didn't expect results seeing as though other ones didn't work in the past and I get pedicures on a regular basis. But this product definitely surprised me and was well worth it! The first three days I really didn't notice much but on the fourth day after using the foot peel it started peeling dramatically." —Tianna
"These were amazing! They actually did what they claimed they would. My feet were peeling in five days. Starting on the third day, I made sure to soak them for at least 10 minutes. It took about three to four days for them to stop peeling but the results are amazing. My feet feel so new!" —Nov.Rein
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.95.
5. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes if your plants aren't growing as fast as they should. Just stick one of these in your planters and your leafy babes will be continuously fed for up to two months!
Promising review: "These are the best supplements for your plants. My plant was dying and had lost most of its leaves. I didn't want to re-pot it but I didn't want it to die either. Buying the Miracle-Gro indoor plant feeder sticks was a last ditch effort to save this guy and it worked! The fertilizer sticks are easy to use; you just push them into the soil. Your plants will flourish once you start feeding them these little guys. I highly recommend this product for happy healthy plants and for plant owners who don't want to re-pot!" —Crystal
Get 24 spikes from Amazon for $2.79.
6. Some Glisten garbage disposal cleaner that'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
Promising reviews: "This product is a much more effective odor killer than any of the four brands of deodorizing tablet/packets I had tried. None of those lasted throughout one day. In order to keep the disposal's odor at bay, I had to regularly feed them into my disposal like an insatiable (expensive) parking meter. Now, with this product, my disposal's 'bad breath' is not just covered up, it is gone, gone, gone." —Nora O
"Wow, OK, so this is the coolest thing ever (y'know, as far as cleaning goes). It's super easy to use and works SO well! I've only ever used DIY methods to clean my disposal and just assumed it was working. I decided to buy this because I noticed that flies were starting to hover around my sink. So glad I did! After using this, I saw something silver in my drain that caught my eye and omg, it was my garbage disposal. I've lived in this apartment for three years and legit didn't know it was silver down there — and I clean it regularly! Absolutely incredible. Let me tell you, that sink was sparkling. Highly recommend." —Lindsay S.
Get it from Amazon for $3.98.
7. A Revlon hot-air brush because it'll dry, style, and add volume to your hair in one fell swoop! With this oval brush, you can say goodbye to tangles and frizz.
Have coilier hair? The Revlon paddle brush hair dryer might work better for you!
Promising review: "Buy this air brush! The only person who could tame my curly-straight-to-frizz hair was my hairdresser, but of course, her blowouts would only last a couple of days. I tried every dryer and straightener possible to knock out the frizz. Nothing succeeded until this miracle worker came along." —Mary Diane McCormick
Get it from Amazon for $36.11.
8. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets so you don't risk limescale and mineral buildup affecting your dishwasher's performance. Because if a dishwasher can't properly wash dishes...it's essentially just a wet cabinet.
Promising reviews: "I had tried lots of white vinegar for two cycles in my 20 year-old dishwasher for the cloudy and powdery dinginess it had started making and it only helped about 30%. We have very hard water. These tablets zapped the buildup and my glass is clear again and colored plastics no longer have the powder-like coating. So glad I took a chance on this!" —J. Holden
“I started getting white streaks all over my dishes; that never happened before. I thought it was my detergent and changed it, but no difference. Clean dishes with this weird white film on them. I'd wash them by hand, then put them back in the dishwasher, and white film again! Then I did an internet search to figure out what was going on (a dishwasher is an incredibly simple piece of machinery) and found this! Bought it. Used it. My dishes are clean again!” —Carey Holzman
Get six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
9. A pack of teeth-whitening pens to get rid of coffee and wine stains for far less money than you might've thought. This pen's soft-bristle brush is perfect for anyone with sensitive teeth. It even makes application as easy as saying CHEESE!
Promising review: “I was hesitant to try a new teeth-whitening product after using harsh whitening strips that caused pain and lingering sensitivity. But, as a coffee and red wine drinker, I wanted to find a solution. This teeth-whitening pen is terrific. Easy to use, works well and does not have the downside of either the strips or the $450 option at the dentist. I also really love this product since whitening my front teeth is the objective. It is a great value as I anticipate the two pens that are included will last one year. I will definitely buy this again and am very happy to recommend it.” —Rebecca Shehee
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
10. A revitalizing hair protein treatment for conditioning and repairing dry, damaged, and over-processed hair. TBH I'm already obsessed with your hair evolution!
Promising reviews: "I have type 4C hair and was looking for a protein treatment for my thin and fragile hair. I had recently used a product in my hair that had so much alcohol in it that wrecked havoc on my hair, leaving it pretty damaged. I was very skeptical about this product because I have never seen anyone with my hair type use it. Boy was I wrong to doubt this product. It left my hair looking and feeling beautiful. I highly recommend it to anyone natural or with curly hair" —Therese-Claire
"My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I have really missed my hair's soft texture. This treatment works so well. I went to bed with wet hair, which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking. When I woke up, my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product! I have long, fine hair, but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $6.70.
11. Or an antioxidant-rich deep-conditioning hair mask if your hair is, metaphorically speaking, on its last legs. Your dull and frizzy hair will get the reparative treatment it deserves and you will get vibrant and healthy locks!
Briogeo is a Black woman–owned beauty brand offering a high-performance haircare collection that is naturally based and performance driven to provide visible results for all hair types.
Promising review: "This deep conditioner has been awesome for my dry, chemical-treated hair. I first tried it as a sample at Sephora and actually left it in my hair overnight (put it on dry hair, not wet) because my hair was so thirsty, and it made my hair so soft and strong. This product seems to actually strengthen hair and not just coat it like some other products. My hair stays soft and thick for several days so I can go longer between washes." —Lissiegirl
12. An exfoliating glove that'll help you bring the spa experience home. Easily lift away dead skin to reveal soft and glowy skin.
Promising review: "These mitts have LITERALLY changed my life. They've completely, TOTALLY changed my skin! After having used every cream, lotion, loofah and exfoliating gloves for 15+ years, I am SHOCKED at how efficacious these mitts are!!! You might think you're exfoliating your skin but TRUST ME, you haven't been. You'll be SHOCKED and maybe even a little disgusted when you see how much skin comes off on these gloves the first time you use them. Take a long, warm shower, then, with no soap, use these mitts after you're all rinsed off. Scrub your body well in a circular motion. Then look at the mitts! They'll look like they've been sprinkled with flour! You'll never get that much skin off your body again with subsequent uses, so don't forget to look because it's incredible. And get ready to be bowled over when you dry off. Hello softness!!!" —isaidso
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a pack of two).
13. A water-based instant carpet spot remover because all messes should be quick and easy to clean. Say goodbye to those stubborn wine, pet, coffee, food, and dirt stains!
Promising review: “We just bought a house and the previous owner and his adult son were quite lazy when it came to cleaning up spills. The very light carpet was stained from dumped drinks, so I immediately had the carpet professionally cleaned and I actually watched him using stain removing products which did not work. I ordered this Folex spot remover based on the high reviews. With fingers crossed, I used it on the carpet stain. I came back about 10-15 minutes later, and OMG, it was GONE. Completely gone!! I cannot recommend this product enough.” —taliaferrovaia
Get it from Amazon for $12.15.
14. A box of maximum strength wart-removing pads with extra cushioning so there's no discomfort while they work their magic.
Promising review: "I've spent more than six years with a large sometimes painful plantar wart on the bottom of my foot. The doctor tried freezing, I tried apple cider vinegar, aspirin, freezing at home, over and over again...nothing worked. I never showed the bottom of my feet, refused to get a pedicure with the girls, and was so, so embarrassed... It felt like I was doomed to have it for forever because it was resistant to everything. Literally six years of fighting it and on a whim tried these because of the good reviews. ONE APPLICATION. I wore the bandage overnight. I didn’t think it did anything, but a few days later the wart just came off. I know it’s silly to be so emotional over a stupid wart but I’m telling you I nearly cried. I’ve never been so happy with a product in my life. Highly, highly recommend giving these a try if you’ve got a stubborn plantars wart." —Liz Dube
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.