1. We're excellent at making anything tupperware and never throwing it out, even if it's covered in curry stains.
2. We make sure everything in our homes stay as good as new... forever.
3. We save a lot on transportation by rickshaw-pooling.
4. And motorcycle-pooling.
5. And cart-pooling.
6. We. Will. Bargain. It doesn't matter if it's sabzi, or gold, or cars.
After all, paisa doesn't grow on trees y'all.
7. We hustle shopkeepers by telling them, "Give us a good price and we'll tell the entire gali to shop here."
8. We always try to get something for free. "Bhaiyya, we are buying samaan for full price, give us these bangles for free."
9. Jugaad is a way of life. Everything serves more than one purpose. We're a bunch of Macgyvers basically.
10. "Sticking plaster" is our best friend.
11. We don't shy away from parading around our fixing skills.
12. We spend hours, days, weeks, even months researching before we make a purchase.
13. We save on rolls and rolls of toilet paper, because the sprinkler has our back.
14. If we don't like that gift that auntyji gave us, we just regift.
See what she did there?