1. In an ideal world, we’d all have neighbors who are picture perfect.
3. Instead, we get neighbors who have absolutely no boundaries.
“I had a neighbor who was too cheap to purchase her own underwear. She’d just steal mine from the dryer. I knew it was her because I spied on her and caught her in the act.”
4. Or neighbors who are always throwing parties.
“My neighbor threw a ginormous party that started at 11:00 p.m. on a TUESDAY. Oh and it had a live band. What’s worse? Her guests were so wasted there was throw-up ALL OVER our shared backyard.”
5. There are also those who are hyper nosey.
“At my old apartment, we had a neighbor who was so nosey, that he knew exactly when we had a couple guests over. He would then find an excuse to come over and try to score an invite so he could eat and drink for free.”
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸