9. Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip with Apples
Apples and Greek yogurt fortified with peanut butter is a power couple snack. AND you should use the apple slicer you bought but are always too lazy to pull out — because right now you need a reason to procrastinate. Recipe here.
11. Steamed Broccoli with Miso Peanut Butter Sauce
A NEW SIMPLE WAY TO EAT BROCCOLI? Yes. Steam and eat with a five-ingredient dip: miso, peanut butter, rice vinegar, mirin, and sesame oil. Make the sauce in bulk ahead of time and keep in the fridge. That way you get several snack/study seshes out of it and you don’t have to eat boring broccoli just because you’re under pressure. Recipe here.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.