9. Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip with Apples
Apples and Greek yogurt fortified with peanut butter is a power couple snack. AND you should use the apple slicer you bought but are always too lazy to pull out — because right now you need a reason to procrastinate. Recipe here.
11. Steamed Broccoli with Miso Peanut Butter Sauce
A NEW SIMPLE WAY TO EAT BROCCOLI? Yes. Steam and eat with a five-ingredient dip: miso, peanut butter, rice vinegar, mirin, and sesame oil. Make the sauce in bulk ahead of time and keep in the fridge. That way you get several snack/study seshes out of it and you don’t have to eat boring broccoli just because you’re under pressure. Recipe here.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.