9. Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip with Apples
Apples and Greek yogurt fortified with peanut butter is a power couple snack. AND you should use the apple slicer you bought but are always too lazy to pull out — because right now you need a reason to procrastinate. Recipe here.
11. Steamed Broccoli with Miso Peanut Butter Sauce
A NEW SIMPLE WAY TO EAT BROCCOLI? Yes. Steam and eat with a five-ingredient dip: miso, peanut butter, rice vinegar, mirin, and sesame oil. Make the sauce in bulk ahead of time and keep in the fridge. That way you get several snack/study seshes out of it and you don’t have to eat boring broccoli just because you’re under pressure. Recipe here.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.