1. This house looks pretty normal, right?
2. What about this one? Sure, it’s fancy, but there’s nothing that unusual about it.
3. This house is just lovely.
4. This one’s… nice?
6. This is a lovely cottage.
7. Ok, so what’s wrong with this one?
8. And finally…
But apparently quirky stuff actually helps houses to sell. “A unique feature could actually end up being the major selling point of a house,” said Matthew James, the head of Communications at Rightmove.
“A buyer may be looking for something a bit different or they might fall in love with a colour scheme.
“Unusual properties definitely draw in interest.”