Made in Chelsea is back. And, if last night's episode is anything to go by, this is going to be the most explosive series yet.
1. The show opened with Spencer's first therapy session.
2. Meanwhile, Lucy showed off her banging bod and admired his cheating skills.
Which made basically everyone on Twitter #TeamLucy for the first time ever.
3. BUT THEN TWO NEW FITTIES ARRIVED SO WE FORGOT ABOUT LUCY WATSON.
4. It took Freddie about 10 seconds to ask Lucy out.
5. Spencer told Jamie he's still texting Louise.
So everyone hates Louise even more than they did before.
6. Louise said "whaddup" a lot.
The nation spoke.
7. And then Lucy Watson told Andy the truth. So he broke up with Louise.
Louise claims she just lost her phone.
Meanwhile, Lucy Watson made an excellent observation.
8. And, of course, whenever Andy talked about his feelings, his nostrils flared.
9. But, whatever. There's a new love triangle to care about now.
10. Erm, hang on. Phoebe's decided that cornrows are cool.
No one else really agreed.
11. And Proudlock's gone for the topknot.
Which is oddly attractive.
12. Francis obviously got stuck in the pool naked.
13. And then the unthinkable happened. Lucy Watson developed actual emotions.
The first time, it was because she felt a real feeling called "empathy" towards Andy when he found out about Louise. The second time, it was because she felt a real feeling called "love" when Spencer was a dick to her.