1. Your selfies are not good.
2. They rarely feature both of you.
3. And even when you both look 🔥, your photographs will not.
4. But your hugs are incredibly cosy.
5. And so are his jumpers.
His trousers, however, are off limits.
6. Your boyfriend looks very silly when he hangs out with small members of your family, like your grandparents.
7. But he is the literal dream gig partner.
8. Long car journeys are not your friend.
9. And getting the train with your boyfriend means you always end up squished in the window seat, while he stretches out in the aisle.
10. And don't even get me started on who gets the aisle seat on planes.
Hint: It's never you.
11. Your boyfriend will always change your lightbulbs...
12. ... hold the umbrella...
13. ...and reach for the stuff at the top of your kitchen cupboards.
14. But this is a power he can (and will) abuse.
15. That said, he can pick you up and crack your back whenever you need, which is nice.
16. There are some things you will really struggle to do together. Like camping.
17. And taking baths.
Your bath hardly fits one of you in it; how would you ever both squeeze in?