1. You coordinate your swimming schedule with the days you need to wash your hair.
2. And you resent the fact that you never get to wash your hair in your nice home shower.
3. Especially because swimming pool showers always have other ladies' hair in them.
4. You also resent having to queue to use a crappy hairdryer.
5. Because you've spent so much time in pool changing rooms, you're literally not phased by nudity.
6. And because you spend so much time swimming, you always kinda smell like chlorine.
7. Whenever someone overtakes you, you try to swim faster so they realise they're being obnoxious.
8. But you've also been the person who has tried and failed to overtake someone.
9. When you first started swimming, you shaved your legs, armpits, and bikini line all the time.
10. But you soon realise that no one in a swimming pool cares how much body hair you have.
11. If you swim outside, you have ridiculous tan lines all year round.
And there's nothing you can do to stop it.