11 Seductive Lines To Make Your Partner Weak In The Knees
Turn up the heat with 11 more lines guaranteed to make your lover, or lover-to-be, weak in the knees. Go ahead, give one a try.
1. "Every time you take a breath, you give me reason to live."
2. "You're still in love with me," he retorted bluntly. "Give me a chance to make that something you stop regretting."
Afterburn (Jax & Gia, Book 1)
3. "I want you in my home,” he said softly. “I want to wake up to you, go to sleep holding you, to come home from work and eat dinner with you."
4. "I came back to prove to myself that being with you couldn't possibly be the way I remembered." Lifting his beer bottle, he dipped the neck toward her in a toast. "And I was right. It's better."
All Revved Up (Dangerous Series, Book 1)
5. “And last but not least, I love you, my wife.” He rested his forehead against hers.
6. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I won't ever believe that we can't make it work, because we always do when we're together. You can't deny that."
Blood and Roses (Shadow Stalkers, Book 3)
7. “I’ve always seen white picket fences in your eyes when you look at me."
8. Stacey held on tight. “I think I’m falling love with you,” she admitted shyly. “I hope that doesn’t freak you out."
9. “I’m the guy who’s going to wear you down."
10. “You’ve had commitments before. This one scares you because it’s the last one you’ll have.”
On Fire (Shadow Stalkers, Book 4)