17 Gift Ideas For That One Friend Whose Pet Lives Better Than You Do
I think every pet influencer needs a tiny cowboy hat, personally.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chic 'n' stylish travel pet carrier from Wild One so they can tote their furry lil' starlet around on all of their pet jet-setting adventures!
2. Customize some modern art of their pet with Animalist to make their home — and Instagram feed — totally pop.
3. Some catnip-scented sushi toys so their cat can snuggle sashimi to their heart's content while they get The Shot™.
4. An eye-catching rainbow-dyed leash that'll make a fashion statement all while raising money for rescue pups.
6. A wooden cat bed that is part spaceship and part modern interior decor so their kitters can rest in a lofty ~orb.~
9. Of course, no pet influencer list would be complete without the ultimate dog selfie-taking tool: the Pooch Selfie!!!
11. A sardine can cat scratcher for their floof nugget to sink their claws into while your friend snaps a couple (thousand) pics!
12. Some White Paw squeaky toys so their pup can crack open a cold one and re-create all the classic party pics!!!
14. This dog-sized sofa that's absolutely perfect for any lil' couch puptato (or catato, for that matter)!!!
15. A cactus cat scratcher, aka the only kind of plant you can get their cat to pose with without knocking it over and trashing the place.
17. And lastly, a picturesque bandana face mask set that every pet influencer and their PR manager simply NEED!!!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.