We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soy and coconut wax-based Birthdate Candle to give them insight into all the character traits, tarot cards, and specific scents that rule the day they were born.
2. A customizable two-sign ring so they can show off their sun AND moon signs, their sign and their partner's sign, or theirs and their BFF's.
3. A ~witchy~ tarot wall hanging to add some mysticism to their bedroom.
4. A copy of The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need so they'll never need to buy another astrology book (although we all know they will.)
6. A cute lil' eco-conscious tote bag to remind them that the universe is at their fingertips!
7. A delicate necklace to (modestly) sport their zodiac sign and perhaps even an initial.
8. A retro "Blame Mercury" t-shirt for them to wear when absolutely everything sucks.
9. A Mercury retrograde enamel pin that is equal parts cute and sparkly.
10. A zodiac sign blanket for them to snuggle up and cry into when Mercury retrograde is ruining their life.
11. A personalized natal chart so they can show off all their planetary placements.
12. A copy of The Mixology of Astrology that'll tell them the perfect cocktails for every sign and how to make them.
13. A copy of the Magic of I astrological planner so they can align themselves with the cycles of the cosmos.
14. A palmistry print that'll add a mystical touch to any room in their home.
15. A sign-specific set of healing crystals that'll look cute while balancing them out.
16. A set of lunar calendars covered in flowers to help them always keep track of the luminary's phases.
18. A moon phases throw pillow that'll — ironically — bring some sunshine into their room.
19. An abundance ritual candle that'll help them attract good fortune and prosperity into their life every time they light it.
20. A zodiac constellation pendant necklace that'll look cute on its own or stacked with their other necklaces.
21. A zodiac constellation ring dish to hold all of their, well...rings (and stuff.)
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.