1. You visit the craft store every week to redeem your 40% off coupon
2. You buy clearance fabric like it's going out of style, but you haven't sewn or quilted since 1995
3. You'd choose an estate sale over Disneyland any day!
4. Your magazine stash could fill up a bathroom (or does)
5. A sign like this means you'll be spending a minimum of $300 at the fabric store
6. You buy lots of plastic bins for organizing your pretty papers
7. You can bathe in your yarn collection like this lady
8. Your family and friends let you go through their donation boxes to see if there's anything in there you might want to craft with or upcycle
9. You save every jar, can, lid, and bottle because you will need to craft with it someday!
10. You scan Craigslist and Ebay to score good deals on supplies
11. You refuse to let go of paint that you've had since the 80's.
12. You collect toilet paper tubes...
...and Cat Hair!
13. If you've every found yourself saying the following phrases...
14. If your friend is in need of an urgent craft supply, they come to your house before they go to the craft store.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!