1. You visit the craft store every week to redeem your 40% off coupon
And you know it’s always on that big, expensive $49.99 item you would NEVER pay retail for!
Bonus points if you have the clerk scan your coupon on your smart phone.
Double bonus points if you print out another coupon and give it to another family member to redeem right behind you in line.
…and Cat Hair!
Because you care enough to only felt with the very best.
14. If your friend is in need of an urgent craft supply, they come to your house before they go to the craft store.
After all, you have every craft supply known to man!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞