1. Suddenly having breasts isn't all that fun.
2. Not every part of your body will grow at the same rate, and for a while, you're bound to feel a little weird looking.
3. This seems especially true for the nose and ears.
4. For a while, it seems like the main function of your skin is just to produce as much oil as possible.
5. And all that soft, lush childhood hair turns into a tangle of oily mess.
6. The smell of your sweat changes and you fully understand why they invented deodorant.
7. Pimples start to show up in places, shapes, and sizes that you never imagined.
8. You discover what it feels like to truly be into someone for the first time.
And how much it can PHYSICALLY hurt.