1. Grits and an Orange
He describes grits as tasting like “corn and slime,” which is actually sort of accurate.
2. Blackened Haddock and Rice
You read that right: this man has never eaten rice.
3. Avocado and Salmon
He hates avocado. How it’s possible for anyone to hate avocado is beyond me, but he does.
We have a winner!
- Donald Trump's pick to be commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀